Pallantar Akarat - Threshold
A threshold is an important concept in conjuration. The line where one thing changes to another, where solid melts to liquid, where one day turns into the next, where outside becomes inside. These are all important. I hear there is an important threshold occuring today in your culture; the turning of the year?
The start of a New Year
- by drizjr at Tue, 01 Jan 08 21:47:10 -0500
Yes, it's a new year here on our calendars. A time to begin again. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year
- by Keriwen Edrekar at Wed, 02 Jan 08 16:47:38 -0500
Oh, interesting! Happy New Year to you too! Did I do that right?
- by drizjr at Thu, 03 Jan 08 20:38:19 -0500
Hello Keriwen Edrekar,
Yes.. you did that right.
- by Jedditor Lebbisun at Thu, 03 Jan 08 21:38:02 -0500
actually weve recently started using a calendar inspired by our desert habitat.
- by Keriwen Edrekar at Wed, 09 Jan 08 16:45:13 -0500
Jedditor, you're not helping.
- by drizjr at Sun, 13 Jan 08 23:37:22 -0500
Aww, Keriwen, if I may call you by your first name; don't be too hard on janitor..um... I mean jedditor (sorry, jedd). After all, a sense of humor is important in hard times. His entry had me giggling like a school girl for days.
drizjr is posting, it must be sand day
- by Jedditor Lebbisun at Tue, 15 Jan 08 02:03:19 -0500
well, thank you for your kind words, miss!